11 February 2017

Lighthouse Greetings

IMG_0386wm   Hi Chris here today and I am excited to share this uplifting card created with the brand new Hope Lighthouse Dare 2 Be Artzy stamp set!  This amazing set is now available in the store.

















Lighthouse

Here is a close up of this amazing stamp set.











After stamping this image with my Dare 2 Be Artzy Totally Black ink, I colored the image with my Spectrum Noir Markers.  After matting my images onto blue cardstock, I paired this stamp set with the Blissful Bloom papers to create a bold nautical feel for my lighthouse. You can see how these colors just pop!






 

No comments:

Sunny Thoughts and Zinnias

Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create this adorable pocket card to send sunny thoughts an...