14 December 2016

Embossed Vellum Card

poinsettia-card

Hi Chris here and today I would like to share with you this embossed poinsettia card. To create this card I started by creating the card base with cardstock.  I then added the green cardstock and punched the border for some visual interest.
img_4478
I then added the Holly Days paper and the cut away strip from the Poinsettia paper as an accent. I then stamped the Poinsettia with Versamark and added white embossing powder. I filled in the center of the poinsettia with red Stickles. While that was drying I stamped and embossed my greeting. Here is a close up. To finish off the card I added some hand cut holly leaves.  Hope you are inspired to get stamping!

1 comment:

JenniferE said...

So pretty! Love the large poinsettia as the focal point, great pp and punch shapes!

Flowering Zinnia Slimline Card

Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create this stunning Flowering Zinnia Slimline Card. I lov...