23 November 2016

Poinsettia Wishes

112316poinsettia

Hi Chris here and I am so excited to share this adorable Christmas Card! I just love these new stamps and papers from Dare 2B Artzy!

I started by matting my Holly Days paper onto coordinating card stock and attaching it to my card base.

I then stamped my Poinsettia Tangle stamp onto a piece of dictionary paper with the Pomegranate ink.

If you are an avid book person like me, and have a hard time tearing a page out a book I have a little hint for you.... go to your dollar store and buy a cheap dictionary...then you won't feel guilty for tearing out the pages.

I then fussy cut the stamped image and matted onto the coordinating red card stock and then fussy cut the matted image.  I added some liquid pearls to the center of my poinsettia and added the flower to my card, tucking in a few die cut holly leaves.

img_4102

I then stamped my greeting and double matted the greeting into a banner and attached to the card.  I topped the poinsettia off with a coordinating ribbon bow.

So.... what have you stamped lately?



























2 comments:

Katie said...

Gorgeous card

blbabe1234 said...

Absolutely Beautiful!

Stampin' Up! Sentimental Rose Card Kit Additional Cards Part 1

  Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today I am sharing 3 of the 10 additional cards I created using the Sentiment...