23 September 2016

Dare 2 B Artzy Christmas Blog Hop

Welcome to Dare 2B Artzy's Christmas Blog Hop!!
With Christmas a few months away (3 months to be exact on Sunday!!), our Designers thought it would be fun to have a Blog Hop sharing some inspiration with our new Christmas stamps! 
Creating Christmas cards is so much fun and we have a bunch of fun Holiday stamps for you to choose from!!

You should have arrived her from Kendra's blog!  If you haven't and would like to hop along with us, please go back to the Dare 2B Artzy Blog to start at the beginning!
Be sure to follow each blog and leave comments along the way for your chance at winning!  We will randomly choose a winner from one of the blogs, so the more you comment, the more chances you have to win!!
Winner will receive a stamp set and ink pad!!
Blog Hop will end Sunday evening at 7:00pm Central. 
We will then post a winner!!
---------


Today I am sharing my Christmas Project.  When I received this 7 Gypsies Vintage pocket from our product swap with Canvas Corp, I knew exactly how I would use it.  I started by stamping the pocket ornament using the vine from Dare 2B Artzy' Tis the Season Stamp Set. (I used Ranger Archival ink in Fern Green for the color) I then stamped the ornaments from the Tis the Season Stamp set with Dare 2 B Artzy's Pomegranate Ink and used the Coordinating die set to die cut them.  I fussy cut the bird from the Canvas Corp Birds and Bees on Ivory paper. I used a combination in Tim Holtz's inks and markers. I added the Canvas Corp clothes pins.  I stamped the greeting using Dare 2B Atrtzy's Totally Black ink and matted the greeting onto the Canvas Corp burlap, I added a bow and some bow sprigs and viola!  I have a Christmas Door Hanger!  Here  is a close up of the finished project!

Thanks for stopping by! 
Your next stop in the hop is Monica's blog! 
We hope you are inspired all along the way! 
Check out all D2BA's products here!
Happy Hopping!


Hop Order:


17 comments:

~ Kendra ~ said...

Wow, what a beautiful project!!! I love it!! All the details are amazing!!!

Jennifer Scull said...

this pocket ornament is gorgeous! and the stamps you have used are simply amazing. :)

jean said...

Georgeous card!!! I love the bird hiding behind the tulle, wonderful!!! also love your title for your blog!!! too cute!!! we do get addicted to our crafts!!!

Steph Ackerman said...

Gorgeous!!!!

Parker said...

I have to say that this is something I would hang upon my door as well. It is so wonderfully different yet speaks out that it is the Christmas holiday. I like how you used softer colors on the entire project. Great job.

Leslie said...

OMGosh, absolutely gorgeous! This would look amazing hanging anywhere! Great design!

Avra Williams said...

So pretty!

Kim said...

What a fun project! It's beautiful.

MLROME said...

Very unique idea! Love it!

Denise Bryant said...

Love the ornaments! Such pretty details!

Tonya said...

Love, love, love all the elements that you've used in this. It's just gorgeous!

Leanne said...

Beautiful door hanger.

Lisa Stolp said...

Very unique gift for someone! It's beautiful

ionabunny said...

Lovely ornaments. Hugz

Karen (karey2005) said...

Whoa. So pretty! Love your ornament!

Melanie said...

Lovely ornament - thanks for sharing and thanks for the giveaway!

Nikki said...

Such a lovely ornament I'd hang this on my tree for sure I like my handmade ornaments so much better :)

Meandering Meadows Panel Card

  Today I am sharing this Panel Card I created with Meandering Meadows from Stampin' Up!.  These papers are so stunning! The 6x6 paper s...