29 June 2016

Lift Your Spirits Tag

IMtag Hello!  Today I would love to share this Tag I created using Dare 2B Artzy Stamps! I started by adding Gesso to my tag.  I then stamped the Cloud from the Lift Your Spirits stamp set with Versamark and embossing with white embossing powder. I then used Tim Holtz Distress crayons ( Peeled paint, Picket Fence, Chipped Sapphire) to create create the background, blending with a baby wipe. I then stamped the tiny balloon from the Hot Air Balloon set, using Tim Holtz Markers to color my stamp. ( you can see that stamping over the crayons works but isn't perfect.) I matted my tag onto Dare 2B Artzy Papers and added a coordinating ribbon. I stamped the Large balloon from the Hot Air Balloon Set on a piece of white cardstock and die cut the image using the Dare 2B Artzy coordinating dies.  ( I used Archival Ink here since I was using the Distress Markers) After coloring the image with Tim Holtz Distress Markers, I added the balloon to my tag. I then stamped my sentiment using Dare 2B Artzy Premium Ink!

No comments:

Meandering Meadows Easel Card

  Today I am sharing another stunning card I created using these beautiful  Meandering Meadows  papers from Stampin' Up! This time I cho...