04 May 2016

Two bright and Cheery Cards

IMG_2189

Today I am sharing a few projects with you! First off I want to share my take on this month's Dare 2B Artzy challenge - Turquoise and Purple!  To create this card I started by cutting my Artzy Doodles papers into banners and adhering them to my card. I then punched a circle from the Wild Orchid Artzy Doodle papers and a scallop circle from white card stock. I used my #16-193 Happiness Blooms stamps on the scallop circle.  I inked the vine with my Wild Orchid Ink and then stamped the image 2-3 times onto scrap paper before  stamping the image onto my scallop circle.  I then stamped the Thanks  using Paradise D2BA ink.  To finish off the card I added a white ribbon bow.
IMG_2192
   Next up is this lovely graduation card To create this card I used D2BA In Bloom papers and Artzy Doodle papers. I paired those papers with the D2BA 12-043   Graduation Stamps  and D2BA Premium Totally Black ink. i added some punched accents to finish off the card. I hope you are inspired to get stamping!
 Supplies for Challenge Card
  16193P_HappinessBlooms.png 
 Supplies for Graduation Card
  e11043_graduation.jpg 

1 comment:

blbabe1234 said...

Great cards. Love how colorful they are!

Stampin' Up! Sentimental Rose Card Kit Additional Cards Part 1

  Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today I am sharing 3 of the 10 additional cards I created using the Sentiment...