09 May 2016

Creating a Resist Butterfly Garden Card

Today I am sharing this card I creating using Sin City stamps.  To Create this card I used Sin City Stamps Love of Butterflies and Art Journal 2



I also used my mixed media papers, card stock, Gelatos,  Versa Mark, and  Embossing Powder,

 
I started by stamping the flourish from the Art Jounraling 2 set with Versamark and then embossing with Black embossing powder.









I then stamped the butterflies with VaresMar and emossed with White embossing powder.
I then "colored" my background with Gelatos 
I then blended the Gelatos with a baby wipe.  Because the stamped images were embossed they create a "resist" look!
I finished off my card by matting onto black card stock and ading a greeting on the inside of the card!

No comments:

Stampin' Up! Sentimental Rose Card Kit Additional Cards Part 1

  Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today I am sharing 3 of the 10 additional cards I created using the Sentiment...