20 April 2016

Welcome Little One


Today I am sharing this  cute baby card I created for Dare 2B Artzy!  I started by cutting 6 squares from the Artzy Doodles Variety paper pack. I adhered them to my card and added some faux stitching.  I used my scallop deco scissors ( Yep! You read that right!  I still have my deco scissors and love them!) to cut a border strip from the pink Artzy Doodles paper.  

I stamped the Turtle from the Turtle Couple Stamp Set. I used the coordinating Turtle Die to cut out my stamped image. I colored my image using my Copic markers ( Y11, V06, V01, B21, G24, Blender) . Here is a close up of my Turtle and faux stitching. The color on my turtle ended up being a little darker than I wanted so I used my blender pen to take away a little bit of the ink. 

 I cut a greeting block and hand wrote my greeting and added faux stitching to finish off the card! Can't wait to see what you create with these adorable papers and stamps! 




 16192P_TurtleCoupleLR.png 

No comments:

Meandering Meadows Panel Card

  Today I am sharing this Panel Card I created with Meandering Meadows from Stampin' Up!.  These papers are so stunning! The 6x6 paper s...