06 April 2016

Happiness Blooms

IMG_1854 

Today I am sharing this layout I created using Dare 2B Artzy papers and stamps! To create this project I started with the following supplies: Dare 2B Artzy Trellis Paper; Dare 2B Artzy - Artzy Doodle Paper pack -Doodles Slate, Sunset Yellow; Dare 2B Artzy Totally Black Premium Ink; Dare 2B Artzy Big Bloom Stamp Set; Dare 2B Artzy Happiness Blooms Stamp Set

  PPV1018_Doodle12x12VarietyPk.png 16195P_BigBloom.png16193P_HappinessBlooms.png 

 I started this layout but cutting a wide strip of the Artzy Doodle Paper pack -Doodles Slate and adhered it to the right side of my layout.  I then added a trimmed 10 inch square of the the Dare 2B Artzy Trellis Paper.   After placing my photo I used the cut away strip from the Doodles Slate paper to add the border strip. I stamped the Big Bloom images onto my card stock and colored the images with my Spectrum Noir Markers ( CT1, IB1, PP3, DG3, CG1, CG2). I fussy cut out my blooms  and added them to the left of my photo. Here is a close up of the blooms!
IMG_1855
To finish off the layout I added a large banner on the top left of my layout.  I used a butterfly punch to punch the butterfly from the Artzy Doodle Sunset Yellow paper. I punched a scalloped circle and stamped my title block using the Happiness Blooms stamp from the Dare 2B Artzy Happiness Blooms Stamp Set.  I hope you are inspired to create!  I know I am loving these new papers and stamps!

No comments:

Stampin' Up! Sentimental Rose Card Kit Additional Cards Part 1

  Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today I am sharing 3 of the 10 additional cards I created using the Sentiment...