14 March 2016

Downton Abbey Birthday Greeting!

IMG_1808-002
Today I am here sharing this Downton Abbey inspired Birthday Card! I confess these Downton Abbey papers came free with a magazine I purchased.  The confession is I bought the magazine for the papers!!!!!!!  I love Downton Abbey!  And so does my sister, for whom I made this Birthday crad. To create this card I cut a 5 inch circle using my Kreaxions circle cutter and then marked my punch lines using the A template.  I punched the doily using my #305 Kreaxions punch. I just love that purple doiley!  I topped it off by adding my greeting, some ribbon and a flower, and a few gold pearls.  Hope you are inspired to get punching!

No comments:

Meandering Meadows Easel Card

  Today I am sharing another stunning card I created using these beautiful  Meandering Meadows  papers from Stampin' Up! This time I cho...