23 March 2016

Big Blooms Thinking of You

IMG_1812-002

Today I am sharing this cute card made with the new Big Bloom set from Dare 2B Artzy! To create this card I started by stamping my image with Dare 2B Atrzy's Totally Black Premium Ink and then colored my images with Tim Holtz Distress markers. If you want to recreate these colors I used Wilted Violet, Shaded Lilac, Candied Apple, Twisted Citron, Squeezed Lemonade, Lucky Clover and Pine Needles.  I then fussy cut my blooms and layered them on my card, topping the blooms with a bit of bling!  To create the sentiment I used another Dare 2B Artzy stamp set the Thinking of You Set (12059) stamped with Dare 2B Artzy's Wild Orchid Premium Ink.  I hope you enjoyed this card and are inspired to create!

No comments:

Grateful Heart Stenciled Greeting Card

  HELLO!   Today I am excited to share this stenciled card I created using the super cute and fun  Blank Page Muse Clara & Dream Big Art...