10 February 2016

Dreamy Valentine's Day Card


Today I am sharing this stunning card I created using Dare 2B Arzty Dream Catcher Stamp Set.  I am having so much fun with this set.  For this card I started by cutting my card 8 x 5 1/2 inches.  Instead of folding it i half I scored my card at 2 inches and 6 inches and folded the "flaps" to make make my card front.

I then cut my front panels slightly smaller (1 1/2 x 5) and stamped the 2 front panels with the Dream Catcher stamp and my Candied Apple Distress Ink.  I matted the 2 front panels on black card stock and adhered them to my card. I added a chip heart to which I had re-colored with my distress ink and added a small piece of a paper doily. I adhered to the left front of the card allowing a small bit of the heart to over hang the right panel.  I then topped it off with a black ribbon bow.

I then set to work on the card inside.


You can see here I stamped the Dream Catcher off the bottom right of the card.  I added a few stamps of the Dream Catcher bangles to the top of the card.  

For my sentiment, I only needed the "DREAM" word from the stamp set's sentiment.  So I used my distress marker brush tip to ink up only that word.  
To finish off the inside I matted everything on black Cardstock.  

I just love the finished project and the multiples uses you have for this stamp set!

1 comment:

Karen (karey2005) said...

I love the repeating pattern - and how you decorated the inside. So pretty!

Flowering Zinnia Slimline Card

Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create this stunning Flowering Zinnia Slimline Card. I lov...