03 November 2014

Perfect circle cutting and matting

342 - chris



Today I am sharing this cool layout using the Kreaxions Circle cutter and Punch # 919 (with the positioning parts "A").  I used this week's sketch at Nuts about Sketches, which used matted cirles. I have always struggled getting perfectly matted circles.  Then it hit me.  the circle cutter is perfect for creating matted circles too!   I first cut the circle using the 5 inch mark.  I then moved the mark to 5 inches plus 1 "tick" on the ruler (which would be 5 1/4).  and presto a perfectly matted circle!   I then matted that circle again moving up one more "tick" to 5 1/2 inches.  So super easy!  To finish off the layout I added more circles and then punched the border using #919 and the "A" insert. 

No comments:

Bee Happy Bumble Bee Card

  . Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create  this adorable Bee Happy Bumble Bee Card. This ...