27 October 2014

Happy Birthday from One Old Crow to Another

IMG_5409

I created this cute birthday card created using the Kreaxions circle cutter and #903 punch.  To create this doily I used the Kreaxions circle cutter to cut a 12 cm circle and then cut a 5.6 cm circle out from the center of that circle.  I then used the circle stencils to mark the punching lines.  I punched the inside of the circle first using the positioning parts.  After punching the outside of the circle, I backed the doily with a contrasting color to help the flowers "pop".
Products Used:
Tim Holtz Embossing Folder, Clear Dollar Stamp Stamps
Kreaxions Circle Cutter
Circle cutter1
Circle positioning Parts
Positioning Parts
903 Punch
903
Circle Stencils
Stencils

No comments:

Grateful Heart Stenciled Greeting Card

  HELLO!   Today I am excited to share this stenciled card I created using the super cute and fun  Blank Page Muse Clara & Dream Big Art...