11 January 2014

Another Challenge for you

I have been scrapping away and will have lots to share.  I have been having a blasy playing along with all the challenges at Turtle Soup .  Today is January 11th, that means so far this month their has been 11 challenges posted.  That's right 1 challenge per day until the 3rd Friday of the month and then we host a mini crop!  

Today is my day to post a challenge under the "All Sorts Category" which is mainly anything not specifically tied to a layout or card.  I chose to challenge the members to alter anything.  I chose this "yard sale Shelf" to repurpose. 



I added a bit of spray paint and a bit of paper and altered it to this :D





You have all month to complete your project. You also have the option of doing either a Layout, Card or Tag or ATC. When you have completed your project add to the TS gallery and link back to here to share with us.

Why don't you come hang out and play!

No comments:

Meandering Meadows Easel Card

  Today I am sharing another stunning card I created using these beautiful  Meandering Meadows  papers from Stampin' Up! This time I cho...