08 November 2012

Thankful -Day 8

Today I am thankful for my family.  I am lucy beyond belief to have known all 5 of my grandparents and that they all got to watch me grow up!  When I was younger I took that for granted!  But now watch my parent and Jim's parents interact with are children I realize what a blessing grandparents are to the Parents and the Kids!  I am thankful that 4 of my grandparents got to see and meet my firstborn!  and thankful that two of them have had relationships with all three of my Kids!  To my grandparents and all the other grandparents out there....THANK YOU!

No comments:

Stampin' Up! Sentimental Rose Card Kit Additional Cards Part 1

  Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today I am sharing 3 of the 10 additional cards I created using the Sentiment...