13 February 2011

Alex and the Money Machine


I created this layout for my Sketch Challenge at Sisterhood of Scrap. I have been really trying to put more than one picture on a layout. I mean sometimes the picture needs to stand alone, but sometimes more than one picture tells a more complete story. Plus I have tons of pictures and if I use only 1 on each layout can you imagine the stack of layouts i would have????

Here is the sketch I posted for SOS. Speaking of which why don't you come join us this month. We have I think over 30 challenges posted for our month long crop event Your Crop, Your Way. Great way to get some scrapping done.

1 comment:

Jackie Plank said...

Love what you did with this sketch, a great layout!

Meandering Meadows Panel Card

  Today I am sharing this Panel Card I created with Meandering Meadows from Stampin' Up!.  These papers are so stunning! The 6x6 paper s...