02 January 2011

Wahoo!!!!!!


WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!! I was asked to be the January Guest Designer for Scrapbook Heaven! I found this site about 6 weeks ago and fell in love! They have monthly crop events and those of you who know me know I love online events! I have been so inspired by their events and now I have the chance to help out and play along with their design team! I can't wait to share my challenge and event creations with you! You really need to check out their kits! That's right I said kits! They have 2 different kits every month! Here is the Elite kitand their Petite Kit....but if you want one you had better hurry as there is only 1 left of each in the store! Stay tuned for more fun! Be sure to stop by and say hi!

2 comments:

JulesinParadise said...

Fantastic news, Chris. Congratulations to you!

Jenelle said...

Congrats Chris, can't wait to see what you do with the kit!

Stampin' Up! Sentimental Rose Card Kit Additional Cards Part 1

  Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today I am sharing 3 of the 10 additional cards I created using the Sentiment...