11 December 2010

Ok I am gonna try and get back to blogging!


I really need to get into the habit again! Here is a card I created during the Scrapbook Heaven Card crop! I had such a blast and finished like 10 challenges!!!! and some very cute cute cards! I am now working on something Christmas projects and trying to finish up Christmas shopping. being sick for a week did not help! I don't think I moved from the couch for 5 days :( . today I got a new kit that I am trying out from Scrapbook heaven. loving the papers and the TRIMS!! yummy. can't wait to see what I can create with it. :D I also got my ribbon subscription from Really Reasonable ribbon and yummy its in the colors of hot chocolate!!! so hoping I get some scrappy time!!!! :D

No comments:

Bee Happy Bumble Bee Card

  . Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create  this adorable Bee Happy Bumble Bee Card. This ...