31 December 2010

Creating over the Holidays

I always think it is hard to create over the Christmas season. There is always so much to do! Scrapbook Heaven Hosted a month long C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S Crop. Every few days a new challenge was posted. I was able to complete all but one of them! That's 8 scrappy things created during the busy holiday season! that has to be a record for me! and this doesn't include the gift albums I made! This layout was created for the A (AD) challenge using the December kit from Scrapbook Heaven. This embossed cardstock, the flower and that oh so cute striped ribbon came in the kit! The stamps were available in their store, that is until I bought the last set :D Hope you had a great Christmas!

1 comment:

Karenladd said...

Awesome layout Chris!! Love the way you wrapped the ribbon around it like a present!

Bee Happy Bumble Bee Card

  . Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create  this adorable Bee Happy Bumble Bee Card. This ...