30 November 2010

When will it snow?


I get asked this question about 20 times a day by the kiddies! This layout was created for an online crop. I think it was a bingo type challenge. But I know I had to use flowers. I really struggle using flowers on boy layouts. So for here I "converted" the flowers to part of the snowflakes :D I had been really struggling trying to remember how to just scrap and not scrap for a design team/kit etc. but I think I remember now! still love creating with kits but fun to just create! and use some of these supplies that I have here. What have you been creating lately??

1 comment:

Jenelle said...

Lovely LO! I'm about to embark on a weekend of scrapping. Chores done, husband at work, it's all about scrapping :)

Flowering Zinnia Slimline Card

Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create this stunning Flowering Zinnia Slimline Card. I lov...