08 September 2010

Snow Angel


I know its only fall but I was busy making flowers this weekend! and did this "brad" challenge for a new site that has since disappeared (things that make you go hmmmmmmm) . I have had these Prima paper papers for a little while and have been dying to use them. The brads and the Maya Road letters have been in my stash for a while. I added the beading trim to add some wintery sparkle. i added some crackle accents to the butterfly trying to simulate ice.



So what have you been making lately? anything fun??? please link me up!

1 comment:

Jenelle said...

Very soft and pretty! Love the beaded trim, great detail.

Flowering Zinnia Slimline Card

Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create this stunning Flowering Zinnia Slimline Card. I lov...