25 July 2010

Color me Crazy fun!

The Petaloo Color me Crazy flowers are by far my favorite flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love that they come in all sizes and flower shapes. I love everything you can do with them. You can use them as is as a white flower, you can spritz then with Smooch spray or glimmer mist, you can stamp on them you can cut the 5 petal one and make them into butterflies, you can color them with copics...which is kinda what I did here.

I used a copic marker to color just the edges of the flower to match the paper. I then made the layered flower using this technique that Kathy linked up for us on the message board. The colors in the first card are a little off. (I really think my camera photo software is a little funky it doesn't always do what i want it to do :( ) The second picture shows the true colors.

Looking at the close up I now think I could/should have added a touch of Glossy Accents or glitter to the flower edges. So, what have you done with these flowers??? Don't miss these flowers currently in the August Kit add-on section in the KnK Mall. The papers and the lace are in the August KnK Kit.

No comments:

Meandering Meadows Panel Card

  Today I am sharing this Panel Card I created with Meandering Meadows from Stampin' Up!.  These papers are so stunning! The 6x6 paper s...