29 March 2010

Creativity Boutique has Card kits!!!


I was so excited when Gerrianne asked the CB girls to create card kits for the site!!!! I was even more excited that I got to choose some awesome Easter Stamps. That's right! The card kits include Stampendous Stamps! These kits were so much fun! Sadly (well sadly for you) my kit is no longer available as it has SOLD OUT already! Actually it never made it to the website... Gerrianne took it to a local crop last weekend to announce that Card kits were coming soon to CB and they bought them all up!!! YIPEE!!!! But Roz, Lynda and Linda have put together some awesome card kits!!!! be sure to check them out here !!!!

No comments:

Stampin' Up! Sentimental Rose Card Kit alternate Creations - Part 3

  Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today I am going to share 3 of the 10 additional cards I created using the Se...