06 January 2010

New Years Resolutions

Normally I don't make too many. But I have a few this year. 1st is to use my Wii fit and exercise! so far 5-6 days since Christmas. not bad, could be better though.

I made a scrappy resolution too! well two of them.. the 1st is to use my tools that I own. so you will be seeing my Sizzix-the original dies and maybe one of the countless alphabets I have for it, as well as Cuttlebug Embossing folders and the Spell Binders dies :D . Don't you love that they work in the Sizzix as well :D You will also see me using my Cricut and my punches. The 2nd resolution I am not as hopeful for--to get organized. Anyone that knows me knows that I am not a neat person. My Desk is a mess (at work and at home). I need to have things where I can see them. I Hate pulling out a whole drawer just to find the right piece of paper. So things tend to get left out. I have a small area and lots of supplies. SO this is going to be a challenge. So PLEASE if you have organizational tips please post them here! I need all the help I can get.

No comments:

Meandering Meadows Panel Card

  Today I am sharing this Panel Card I created with Meandering Meadows from Stampin' Up!.  These papers are so stunning! The 6x6 paper s...