06 August 2009

My Favorite Stampendous! stamps from CHA



While at CHA I got to see and play with some of the new Stampendous! stamps!!!! Yummy!!!!

These are some of my favorites! and of course Creativity Boutique is carrying all of them!!! You will be seeing lots of these stamps and Rooco is just plain adorable and wait just wait til you see the new Fluffles Stamps!!!! Fluffles the Cat is all dressed up for Halloween!!! and the things Jules tried to suggest that Fluffles was up are just wrong and did not, I repeat did not occur!!! You will soon be seeing Rooco on some of my cards as well as the little dress me up characters..

No comments:

Flowering Zinnia Slimline Card

Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create this stunning Flowering Zinnia Slimline Card. I lov...