11 August 2009

Happy Tuesday!

This is one of the Make and takes I did at CHA! CAN you believe this was a Make and take???? its huge!!!! 13x 13 ish huge. made at the ProvoCraft booth!!!!!! and I just have to say I finished the whole project!!!! (and Jules didn't hehehehe).

on the home front we went right from softball to soccer season!!! and Marching band season! wondering to myself when is our off season? of course softball isn't really over as they start with a meeting this Wednesday!!! *sigh* repeating to myself....sleep is highly over-rated!

2 comments:

JulesinParadise said...

Yep, I confess! I did NOT finish it and yours is lovely!!!

Amy said...

Wow that's awesome Chris!

Bee Happy Bumble Bee Card

  . Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create  this adorable Bee Happy Bumble Bee Card. This ...