19 August 2009

A day at the Park

My Mom and Dad made great use of a beautiful day and took Sarah and Alex to a local State Park. The Kids had a blast and I am not sure who was more tired the kids or grandma and grandpa :D
If you haven't checked out this month's KnK Kit you should!
I know I say that every month but this kit went together so well and really sparked my creativity!!! I did 3 layouts, a card and a small project in under 2 hours! How is that for inspiration!?!?!?!! I have shown you below the add-on kit!!! way cool. and you need the cardstock add-on!!! which has the new Bazzill embossed cardstock!!
And now time for a question.... once in a while I get to help Gerrianne pick out goodies for the kits :D so I want to know what do you look for in a kit? do you like just the basics? do you want a jammed packed kit? do you scrap mainly 2 page layouts? 1 page layouts? and what do you like to see in a kit newsletter?

No comments:

Meandering Meadows Panel Card

  Today I am sharing this Panel Card I created with Meandering Meadows from Stampin' Up!.  These papers are so stunning! The 6x6 paper s...