03 August 2009

Back from CHA, Kit Reveal and Remodel Update!


Here Is KnK's August Kit. Isn't it beautiful!!!!! and the addons are great! I am home from CHA! and what a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The KnK team always know how to have fun!!!! and we did so much shopping for KnK and Creativity Boutique! I will be showing you some of the make and takes and highklights over the next few days!
The remodel project is almost done! we are moved back into the living room. Just a few finishing touches needed! SOooooo hoping life will get back to normal!!!!! I will be sharing pics of my DT reveals and my CHA favorites starting tomorrow!

No comments:

Stampin' Up! Sentimental Rose Card Kit Additional Cards Part 1

  Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today I am sharing 3 of the 10 additional cards I created using the Sentiment...