01 March 2009

More Graphic 45

TO me this still looks a little oranger than in real life... But it is all sepia tones. This is a picture of Meagan when she was about 10 months old or so. Still using every last tiny scrap of my Graphic 45 papers. I have more coming they just didn't fit in my last order from KnK. Seems my order didn't fit in with my kit! Is that a sign I order too much? Nope! But I did order at least one sheet of each of the new lines from Graphic 45! And By the way, My good friend Deb Harter (see blog link to the left) is their featured artist this month. Way to go Deb! They did feature all of us from KnK's Design Team last month! so wahoo!!!!!!!!! Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Meandering Meadows Panel Card

  Today I am sharing this Panel Card I created with Meandering Meadows from Stampin' Up!.  These papers are so stunning! The 6x6 paper s...