19 March 2009

April Kit creations :D





I have to admit... I was a little worried about this kit. I loved loved the colors! but I had never worked with the Bisous B-zoo PDQ papers before! They are awesome.. Very versatile. If you need a quick layout you can use them as is (hence the Pretty Darn Quick name :D). Or It is like getting dozens of different papers all in one sheet. cut out a journaling block from one side, flip the paper over and cut out a star or a bird. Honestly the sy is the limit! I had so much fun! These are just a few of my creations with the Arpil Knk Kit. More coming soon!

1 comment:

Rox-Ann said...

Awesome layouts and card Chris! Love your blog!

Meandering Meadows Panel Card

  Today I am sharing this Panel Card I created with Meandering Meadows from Stampin' Up!.  These papers are so stunning! The 6x6 paper s...