02 February 2009

Happy Birthday to my little groundhog!!


Yep today is Sarah's Birthday! She is kind enough to share her day with the groundhog and really thinks Groundhog Day should be a National holiday *wink*


Happy Birthday Baby girl!!!!!!!!!! Items on her wish list include an Ipod, Sims Animals for her DS, Wii Cheer and the Twilight Movie. Well between all the family she got them all! Well except the Twilight movie as that isn't available yet. But I did preorder it for her!
I had fun this weekend playing at an online crop at Citrus Tree Studio. and managed to get 5 challenges done!!! wahoo! and I really like what I created.. nothing like an online crop to boast your creativity level!!!!!

No comments:

Meandering Meadows Panel Card

  Today I am sharing this Panel Card I created with Meandering Meadows from Stampin' Up!.  These papers are so stunning! The 6x6 paper s...