24 January 2009

February DT REVEAL #1

I am still here! in the last week or so I have created lots with this lovely KnK February kit and created cards and instructions for 2 (yes 2!) future card kits!!! Seriously this Kit rocks. Featuring Graphic 45 and Websters Pages!!! and if that isn't enough Gerrianne has 2 of the 3 NEW CHA releases of Graphic 45 ALREADY IN STOCK (and in my shopping cart :D ) in the KnK Mall. Check them out. S here I am sharing the first 2 creations with my February Kit! I am truly loving this kit. I can't wait to share more.. By the way the journaling on the layout is posted on the message board. I haven't decided if I should share with the bloggy world yet. But the layout goes with my KNK challenge for the month to write a story you want to remember or need to remember and then make it the focus of your page. Pictures are optional.
This week is the beginning of a busy birthday time for us. between yesterday and March 2 we have my sister's bday, my mom's bday, my niece's bday, my baby girl Sarah's bday, my grandpa's bday and then mine. and there are a few extended family birthday and anniversaries in there too. so lots of birthday cards are needed and lots of cake will be eaten.


No comments:

Meandering Meadows Panel Card

  Today I am sharing this Panel Card I created with Meandering Meadows from Stampin' Up!.  These papers are so stunning! The 6x6 paper s...