04 December 2008

12 days of christmas at KNK


Here is my project for KNK's 12 days of Christmas Gift Giving. Detailed instructions are on KNK's blog. If you haven't checked out their new blog.... WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??? :D The DT have really gone out out with these projects :D TOmmrow I will share a few more Christmas Cards I made for the Memories from the Attic Card Contest.. :D
On the home front, everyone is sick...or been sick. stupid icky colds. Alex started it then me then Sarah and now Jim and Meagan... no fun at all. and they need to be healthy as the Church Christmas pageant is on Sunday!!!!!

No comments:

Flowering Zinnia Slimline Card

Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create this stunning Flowering Zinnia Slimline Card. I lov...