Skip to main content

You have got to see these

Take a Look at Mad Imaginations. Maddy's creations rock!!!!!!!!!!!! I now need all of those papers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! very inspiring!

Today is Tuesday....back at work after a four day weekend that still didn't seem long enough. Not much on the list of to do's for this week. Just waiting not so patiently for my next KNK kit. Then I can play!!!!!! What's up in your world???

Comments

Larajc said…
Thos are the cutest things (Maddie's). Thanks for sharing.

Yeah, 4 day week for me too, but w-fr in Nashville for conference. Traveling, I like it some, hard to be away from home!
maddy hill said…
lol , aha ! I've spotted your post lol, thank you so much chris for putting a link up xxxxxx I try and go to everyones blog that comments there is such alot of inspiration out there ! love your blog - your header just has me in fits whenever i flit to your blog ! xxx
there will be some more tutorials comming up soon including making your own easy brads , so keep an eye out x
love maddy x
Carla said…
Not much up in my world, just popping in to say hi.....trying to catch up with everyone since I have been MIA...I have the time to do it now...before I head back to work. Hope you are having a great day.

Popular posts from this blog

Dare 2B Artzy and Karen Burniston Die Blog Hop

Welcome to the KB Riley - Karen Burniston Dies and Dare 2B Artzy Collaboration Blog Hop! Our Design Team members are excited to share their inspiring creations using some of the fabulous products from both of these companies. To celebrate our blog hop we have four great prizes to give away. You will have the chance to win one of two $25 Gift Certificates to use on the KB Riley - Karen Burniston Dies website or one of two $25 Gift Certificates to use on the Dare 2B Artzy web site. Make sure you join the hop and comment on everyone's blog post for your chance to win one of these prizes. Winners will be randomly chosen from the comments left on ALL THE POSTS received by Friday 26th June 2020. Here is the line-up  be sure to comment on all the blogs for a chance to win! Dare 2B Artzy - http://blog.dare2bartzy.com/artzy-fun-with-karen-burniston-pop-up-dies/ Lois Bak - https://clownmomcreations.blogspot.com/2020/06/karen-burniston-dare2bartzy-blog-hop.html Kendra Sand - https://luv2scra...

Thoughtful Journey Peaceful Pier

   Greetings my crafty friends!  This week I will be featuring cards suitable for the men in our life!  Or at least they will be more gender neutral!  And on  tomorrow June 11th, the ICS Team will feature a blog hop with the theme Its a Guy Thing!   So stay tuned for lots of inspiration!  This card features the Peaceful Pier stamp set.   I stamped images from the set onto designer papers from the Thoughtful Journey collection.   I love that the paper adds so much to these stamps!   Product List Peaceful Pier Cling Stamp Set (English) [ 165331 ] Thoughtful Journey 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 163303 ] Add All to Cart

Dare 2 B Artzy Spring 3D Blog Hop

Welcome to Dare 2B Artzy 's Blog Hop!! Who's excited for Spring?! Here are D2BA we are super excited for some sun shiny days and warm weather! To celebrate we decided to have a Spring 3D Themed Blog Hop!!  We are super excited to have two Guest Designers joining us for this hop!! You should have arrived here from  Michelle  's  blog!  If you haven't and would like to hop along with us, please go back to the Dare 2B Artzy Blog to start at the beginning! Be sure to follow each blog and leave comments along the way for your chance at winning !  We will randomly choose a winner from one of the blogs, so the more you comment, the more chances you have to win!! Winner will receive a stamp set and ink pad of their choice!! Blog Hop will end Sunday, April 30th at 7:00pm Eastern.  We will then post a winner!! Hop Order: Dare 2B Artzy Kendra Vicki Karen Vicki  - April GDT Tasha Leslie Melody Michelle - May...