12 September 2008

Wahoo Exciting news here! x2


some exciting news here! first you know i have been trying to eat very carefully and reduce teh blood pressure and lose weight and cut out caffiene. well I am down 22 pounds so far, still CAFFIENE FREE!!!! and they just reduced my blood pressures meds !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wahoo I am soo excited. SO nice to fit into smaller sizes :D I could learn to like shopping!!!!!!!
ok now for the second news. .. I am excited to tell you I have a new card kit coming out at KNK. I am so excited!!!! wait to you see it! You will get the supplies and instructions for 6-7 cards! (with plenty of paper left over to make additional cards :D) I can't wait til I can show you a picture! soon very soon!

11 comments:

Deb said...

Huge congrats to you on all of your exciting news! I am so amazed at your determination in changing your diet and going caffeine free! And I am so excited about your card kits! Way to go, girl! I'm cheering you on all the way!

Lily said...

woohoooo! you rock!

jinxi~ aka angi said...

WAY TO GO with the cutting back! You are an inspiration!
The cardkits sound very very cool. Cant wait to see! :)

Unknown said...

That's wonderful news, Chris - keep up the good work!!!

muirwoodsue said...

Congrats on the weight loss, that is just awesome news! You are an inspiration!

Sandra Collins said...

looks like you are full of exciting news. Congrats!! I don't think could ever live caffine-free

Angie said...

Wooohooo! Way to go girl!!!!!!!!!

Noelia said...

Oh my! Congrats on losing the weight and becoming a healthier you! That's awesome.

JulesinParadise said...

Double bravo to you my friend. Way to go!

Gina said...

Chris, that it Awesome news! Keep it up!!! :)

Cassandra said...

Congrats on the cutting back! I probably should, too. ;)
Keep it up!

Meandering Meadows Panel Card

  Today I am sharing this Panel Card I created with Meandering Meadows from Stampin' Up!.  These papers are so stunning! The 6x6 paper s...