23 September 2008

TAG! I'm It!

Angie tagged me :D

THE FIVE TAG
5 years ago I
1. Had a little baby boy
2. Had just started scrapping
3. All my supplies fit into a small tote
4. Had a kindergartener and a 2nd grader
5. weighed more than i do today :D (and I was happy then with my weight after just having a baby :D )
5 things on today's "to do" list
1. Get Blood pressure checked
2. go to a soccer game
3. Laundry
4. do this tag :D
5. check kids grades online
5 snacks I enjoy
1. plums
2. skinny cow fudge bars
3. Chewy chocalte chuck granola bars
4. yogurt
5. and when I need a huge fix... hot fudge sundae
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire
1. Keep the fact that I was a millionaire a secret
2. Have a cabin on a lake
3. retire
4. Help others
5. build a huge scrap room
5 places I have lived
1. *********, IL
2. ********* IL
3. *********, IL
4.????
5.???
5 jobs I have had
1. Worked at Wendy's before/during/after college
2. Local Health Department
3. babysitting
4. election judge
5.mommy!
I am tagging: 1)Jules; 2)Pam; 3)Roz; 4)Jackie; 5) Keri aka Pink lemonade ... (if not link their blogs are linked on the left)
Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

2 comments:

Roz said...

Thanks for tagging me...love what you did with the new knk kit!

Angie said...

I love reading your answers Chris.

Meandering Meadows Panel Card

  Today I am sharing this Panel Card I created with Meandering Meadows from Stampin' Up!.  These papers are so stunning! The 6x6 paper s...