14 July 2008

Happy Monday!!!!


WAHoo The July SNR is up. I have 3 cards in there :D . Not sure if I have shared this layout or not. this is from last year's softball season. and our softball season is done .. Happy?? in a way yes as it really reaks havoc on the family eating schedules. sad?? yea becasue it is done for another year. But only mid July!!! and Pool is being deliverd today!!!!! and hopefully installed tomorrow. SO that should be fun. I had a busy creating weekend which was Great as I missed all last weekend due to being practically unconscious from the stuff they gave me for the blood pressure. (which by the way is going down :) ) But as usual I cannot share them just yet..

2 comments:

Jeanyjo said...

I remember that LO awesome one Girl

Carla said...

Glad that you had a creative weekend, and that your blood pressure is finally going down......
Great lay out!

Sunny Thoughts Meadow Card

Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create this pretty Slimline Sunny Thoughts Meadow Card. Ca...