21 July 2008

CHA Pics

Here we all are! Sonia, Gerrianne, ME, Jules and Kip are seated and Pam, Monicam and Barb are standing! This was taken at the SEI party on Thursday night!!! what fun that was!!!! They have some awesome yummy new stuff coming out! I love this line. and they have matching to die for stamps!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My measley pictures do not do this line justice!! Stunning!!!! they have another new line out but you will have to wait to tomorrow for that!

Today I am back to work. what a weekend CHA and Jimmy Buffett! and speaking of Jimmy what an awesome show he put on. I may have a few pics in the next few days but remember.....
WHAT HAPPENS AT BUFFETT STAYS AT BUFFETT so there won't be too many pictures! :D TTFN

4 comments:

Carla said...

Good group picture of all you guys...looks like you had alot of fun.....
UMMMMM yes....yummy SEI stuff....and others too! Im so in love with the Haunted line by Cosmo Cricket....cant wait to get my hands on that stuff....LOL

Roz said...

Glad you guys were able to meet up! Do you see why I go to such great lengths to crop with these gals? Thanks for sharing!

renee said...

Hope you had a great time at CHA. I am looking forward to the new releases getting into the stores.

Deb said...

Awesome pics! Glad you had a good time!

I'm tagging you. Check out my blog for details!

Meandering Meadows Easel Card

  Today I am sharing another stunning card I created using these beautiful  Meandering Meadows  papers from Stampin' Up! This time I cho...