23 July 2008

Black Market Paper Society


Loved loved their product and Gerrianne at KNK has it all in stock!! and I heard their new line Rhythm shown above will be available soon! I picked up a few samples at CHA and here is a card I made using one. I added some Petaloo flowers to the swirls :D and Kaiser Craft rubons (all available at KNK) I cannot wait for my KNK order to arrive with more of these yummy papers :D

On the home front much of our free time is being spent in our new pool! The kids would live in it if I let them!.

6 comments:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

YAY!!!! I can see it all! I love the card Chris...wow...it is just totally delicious!

Tricia said...

Hey the card is beautiful! Where is the old gang hanging out?? I remembered Tabby started something and I registered, but I can't remember the link! (blushing)

Carla said...

Wow great job on the card.....I saw their booth as well and got some cute samples....will have to think about doing a card myself.....

JulesinParadise said...

Love the card! Amazing papers, right? I put those up on my altered art blog just today for some of my Picks from CHA!

scrappyG said...

Cute card! Very unique!!! I went out and bought this b/w line today, can't wait to play with it. I was surprised though when I felt the paper, I think the texture is same as The Daisy Bucket designs though....

jezzie99 said...

scrappyg is right! We've seen the same paper from The Daisy Bucket...turns out this Black Market place used to print for The Daisy Bucket before they decided to go into business on their own and coined the term "Black Market". While I welcome new ideas and companies to the scrapbooking world (more for me to play with hehe : ) ) I will not support what I have learned about B.M.P.S. Sorry folks.

Meandering Meadows Panel Card

  Today I am sharing this Panel Card I created with Meandering Meadows from Stampin' Up!.  These papers are so stunning! The 6x6 paper s...