Monday, June 09, 2008

Meagan Caught a Sea Monster on Vacation

well at least that is what she thought it was. She snagged this 2 pound large mouth bass out of a Snag and she jumped when that bass jumped out of the water. When she got into the boat i tried to get a picture but she refused to hold that thing!
Today Jules and I start our Glimmer Mist Week at KNK. All Week long we will be featuring different was of using Glimmer Mist! Check it out in the KNK CAFE


AND THE NEWS I PROMISED BEFORE I LEFT! Today is a big day!!! My Blog is being featured by SCRAPBOOKING.COM! SO if you are visiting please leave me a little note to say hi! I love that stuff *wink wink*

4 comments:

Jules said...

You are rockin' Girlfriend! Big congrats!

Creative Junkie said...

Yeah, I would have jumped about a mile if that thing had come anywhere near me! I don't do fish. Don't eat 'em, don't touch 'em - nothing. ((shudder))

Congrats on having your blog featured!!

Roz said...

congrats to you....i enjoyed looking at your vacation photos!

Krissynae said...

Look at the Smile on Megan's face.. Way to go girl!!!