30 June 2008

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to my father in law!!!!!!! I made this card for him. loved the way it turned out.

I started by using The Crafter's Workshop Diamond template and inked 4 diamonds. (the ink was from KNK's June kit. Gerri-anne also has the diamonds template in the mall. :D)
I then moved the template over lining up with one of the diamonds I had already inked. I repeated this across the piece of cardstock.I then used the template to line up and ink any missing diamonds. After I was done stamped over the diamonds using a script background stamp. I then matted the cardstock piece on a card and embellished a little. Loved the Masculine look of the card. and my Father Loved it. (he said so ;) ) Did you do any scrapping over the weekend?? I did I started a Christmas present for my grandmother. (yes I said a Christmas present!!!!) and did 2 other layouts :D and a card and some organizing!

3 comments:

Heather said...

This is a great card!

Carla said...

Wow Chris that turned out awesome...what a great card....thanks for sharing your tips!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Well well well look at you getting all inky and stampy!!! I am SOOOO PROUD OF YOU!!!

Quick and Easy Flowering Zinnia Card

  Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create this quick and easy card featuring the Flowering ...