10 November 2007

Jingle bells Jinge Bells

Working on the Decmeber Kit is getting me into the Christmas spirit!
Looky what I made today

Isn't it cute! The girls want to make some too! I have also seen them covered in buttons! adorable! my idea that I think I will try tomoorow is covering one in Primas. I will never be able to use all those primas anyways right? I mean how many bottle do i need??? lol

also got some yummy glimmer mist and crackle paint and KI lace! need more time to play. Of course Monday is our annual girls day out. My mom, Connie, and my aunt and Alex and I all head to the mall and then to Hobby Lobby! Can't wait. gonna be a blast!

1 comment:

Pam in Moncton said...

Cute Chris! What is the base of it? That is what do you attach the strips of paper to?
Pam

Meandering Meadows Easel Card

  Today I am sharing another stunning card I created using these beautiful  Meandering Meadows  papers from Stampin' Up! This time I cho...