05 October 2007

Happy anniversary to me! (and DH)

HEHEE today is our 16th wedding anniversary! wowsa! Happy Anniversary honey!


I got to play with CSS November Kit a little today---which by the way sold out again!!!!! I have heard the December Kit is totally rocking too! So if you want it you'd better subscribe. Cause this one sold out in 4 days!

Zarah our CSS guest designer for the month, posted a photo challenge. I took these photos pver the last week or so and finally got them uploaded! What do ya think???

1 comment:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!


And whoa...those pics ROCK! I would love to see how you scrap em!!!

Bee Happy Bumble Bee Card

  . Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create  this adorable Bee Happy Bumble Bee Card. This ...