26 August 2007

A Clean Desk is a sign of a Sick Mind

ok i have never been the type of person that has a clean organized desk! never!!!!!!!!!!!!! still not me. I had the sign above my desk in college....A CLEAN DESK IS THE SIGN OF A SICK MIND.... But I can always find what i need when i need it. and others come to me to help them find things on their desk.. so my scrap area is not neat either. but tis kinda organized... But i buy faster than I use!!!!!!!! so with the rains Jim decided to clean out the basement... sorting for a yard sale. *shudder* all that's left is my area....it is a work in progress and right now i couldn't scrap if i wanted too WAHHHHHH!!!!!! but hopefully by the end of today It will be cleaned and organized more. I keep trying to organize a RAK box by some little hands keep stealing it and adding it to their supplies.. but it was hard cause as I put the supplies in their rightful place i wanted to play with them, buttons, flowers,stamps.... i think i know what will be on some of my next layouts..


So how is your desk????

any organizing tips???? please share??

2 comments:

Pam said...

LOL Poor You I dont envy you at all. But sometimes you gotta do what ya gotta do huh..... My desk stays fairly organized but it does get messy!! I have a huge area so its easier to keep things organized.... When our basement flooded from the rains back in July thats when I became "organized" Good luck cant wait to see the pics ( YOU ARE TAKIN PICS RIGHT?)

Fletch said...

LOVE LOVE the stick figure in your header!!!!!

Sunny Thoughts and Zinnias

Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create this adorable pocket card to send sunny thoughts an...