19 May 2007

I love Crate Paper



Ok these papers are a little out of my confort zone. BUt Love them. I used them to scrap that silly squiirel at mom's that is always stealing bird seed from the feeder

and my new primas! Which totally rock and have a funky texture to them!



I also use the crate on this layout about my happy place THE cabin on Lake Chetek! I just love love lvoe how it turned out.

Pretty Cool huh??? I took one of those Heidi swapp chipboard words and distressed the heck out of it with an emery board.

3 comments:

Tam, I am said...

You are totally rocking the Crate! Those LOs are beautiful!

Syll said...

I just love the escape layout. It's just so serene and lovely!!!

Jenelle said...

Looking good Chris!!

Quick and Easy Flowering Zinnia Card

  Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create this quick and easy card featuring the Flowering ...