13 March 2007

wow so much to do

seems so hard to remember to update lol. There is tons of new goodies in at CSS including my personal favorite SCENIC ROUTE!!!!! wahoo! never met a SR I didn't like.LOL

So Meagan decided to go out for track! wahoo so we will have 2 sports to contend with for her (track and softball) and Sarah will be playing softball too. 3 practice schedules, 3 game schedules. Oh yeah and Jim is managing Meagan's team and hoping to help Coach Sarah's. can you say busy?????????Got a few layouts done over the weekend but haven't even scanned them yet. I promise i will share tho. The kids and Jim have had spring fever. Jim even took the Harley to work today. was 77 today. possible snow on thursday. go figure

No comments:

Meandering Meadows Panel Card

  Today I am sharing this Panel Card I created with Meandering Meadows from Stampin' Up!.  These papers are so stunning! The 6x6 paper s...