08 March 2007

wow its already thursday.

and a little birdie reminded me i haven't updated yet. lol. Been busy with work and home and CSS. Wow the things we are planning for our members! I so am excited! but more on that in the future!!!!!!

I got asked by Becky Fleck to do a pagemaps Layout for her April Newsletter! WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and CSS revealed their March Kit which sold out in like 2 days wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now Carman has the Aprils KITS (thats right 2 of them) up for pre-order!!!!!!!!!
there is the Spring Romance and Storybook Tale. CHeck them out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Pam said...

About time you update this thing LOLOL, I am so happy for you about the pagemaps CANT WAIT to see you in there

Meandering Meadows Panel Card

  Today I am sharing this Panel Card I created with Meandering Meadows from Stampin' Up!.  These papers are so stunning! The 6x6 paper s...