16 February 2007

wow what a week

From snow days to games to becoming the DT Coordinator for CSS! Thats right me?!?!?! and Carmna is so patient and working with me. and wow the Talent on the site is totally rocking!!!!!! Tonight Sarah had a sleepover and Meagan and I completed ChristiWright's first CSS class and wow the card albums were beautiful! Meagan's totally rocked!!!!! looky.... 7 bv

Meagan played an awesome volleyball game last night and then told us she has her self portrait being sent to the county art show! this will be her 2nd entry!!!! WOW and Sarah got A+ on her social studies test. what a week!!!!!!!

No comments:

Stampin' Up! Sentimental Rose Card Kit - Additional Creations Part 2

  Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today I am going to share 3 of the 10 additional cards I created using the Se...