24 February 2007

wow it's Saturday already

what a week! DT call on CSS in done. now the deciding begins. So many fantastic entries. Carman and I are really having a tough time. Plus they are changing the Cart system for the better. I got my March and April supplies from CSS and wow the March one is COSMO CRICKET DUTCH GIRL> and I need more of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so far I did my PageMaps layout and a card. still have a little left over :).

Well volleyball season is officailly over! It ended with the tournament today. Meagan's team finished 3rd. Still not thrilled with the coach's coaching skills (well lack of). But oh well she enjoyed the season and was sorry to see it end..well back to looking at DT entries and getting ready for the new DT

No comments:

Stampin' Up! Sentimental Rose Card Kit Additional Cards Part 1

  Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today I am sharing 3 of the 10 additional cards I created using the Sentiment...